写作之家您身边的写作助手,专注于为您提供写作资料。

旅游英语情景对话关于名胜古迹的表达

艺洁 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞
0

  以下是小编给大家整理的旅游英语情景对话关于名胜古迹的表达,希望可以帮到大家

  Conversation 1

  A:Xi'an is a beautiful city.

  A:西安真是个美丽的城市。

  B:I think so,too.

  B:我也这么认为。

  A:What's your plan for tomorrow?

  A:你明天有什么计划?

  B:I'm going to visit some places of interest here.

  B:我想去参观一些这儿的名胜古迹。

  A:Is there anything you'd like to visit in particular?

  A:你有没有特别想要参观地方?

  B:I think the Museum of the Terra-cotta Warriors is a must for us. We've been longing to visit it.

  B:我想兵马俑博物馆是一定要参观的。这是我们一直盼望的。

  A:Oh,sure. There are many terra-cotta soldiers with their horses and chariots.

  A:哦,当然。那儿有许多兵马俑及战马和战车。

  B:It's fascinating to see how the ancient Chinese troops were organized.

  B:能见到中国古代如何排兵布阵真是太有意思了。

  A:If you take a close look, you'll find that each warrior has a different facial expression and manner.

  A:如果你们看仔细些,你们就会发现每个兵马俑的容貌和神态都不相同。

  B:Those terra-cotta warriors are so vivid and true to life. It's amazing that sculpture could have attained such a high artistic level at that time.

  B:这些兵马俑造型生动,形象逼真。那时候能达到这么高的雕塑水平,实在令人惊叹。

  A:Yes, I agree with you. Do you know Dayanta?

  A:是的,我同意你的说法。你知道大雁塔吗?

  B:Yes , it's also very famous.

  B:是的,它也很有名。

  A:Right. You can visit it.

  A:对。你可以去那儿参观。

  B:Yes. Thank you for reminding me.

  B:对。谢谢你提醒我。

  Conversation 2

  A:The Ming Tombs are just ahead of us.

  A:明十三陵就在前面了。

  B:Can't we just stop a minute and take a look at these stone beasts and statues?

  B:我们停一会儿,看一下这些石兽、石雕人像好吗?

  A:Certainly. They're supposed to be sentries standing guard along the approach to the tombs.

  A:当然可以。据说他们都是卫兵,沿路守卫这条通往明陵的道路。

  B:There seem to be four of each kind.

  B:看起来每一种有4个雕塑。

  A:That's right.

  A:对了。

  B:Whose tomb are we going to see?

  B:我们将去看谁的陵墓?

  A:We are going to see Ding Ling,the tomb of the thirteenth Ming emperor,Zhu Yijun.

  A:我们将去看定陵,明代的第十三个皇帝朱诩钧之墓。

  B:When was this tomb excavated?

  B:这个陵墓是什么时间发掘的?

  A:Work started in May 1956 and was completed the following year.

  A:1956年5月工程开始,次年完成的。

  B:Is this tomb the largest of all?

  B:这是最大的一个吗?

  A:It's difficult to say. But judging from the comparatively short time it took to complete, it must be one of the smaller ones.

  A:很难说。但从完工所用这么短的时间来看,它一定是较小的一个。

  B:Have you excavated all the tombs in this area?

  B:你们把这一地区的陵墓都发掘了吗?

  A:No,I'm afraid not. It's a very hard job.

  A:恐怕还没有。这是项艰巨的工作。

  Conversation 3

  A:The Palace Museum is so large.

  A:故宫太大了。

  B:Yes,you are right. It covers 720,000 square metres.

  B:是的,你说对了,它占地72万平方米。

  A:There are so many rooms,too.

  A:房间也很多。

  B:Yes. It is said that the Palace Museum contains 9,999 rooms.

  B:是的。据说故宫有9 999个房间。

  A:9,999 rooms? I hardly believe it.

  A:9 999 间?我真不敢相信。

  B:Do you know why it's called Forbidden city in ancient times?

  B:你知道古代它为什么叫紫禁城吗?

  A:No, I don't know.

  A:不,我不知道。

  B:Because it's "forbidden"to the common people.

  B:因为它是“禁止”老百姓人内的。

  A:So we are lucky now.

  A:所以我们现在很幸运。

  B:I think so.

  B:我也这么认为。

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

旅游英语情景对话关于名胜古迹的表达

微信扫码分享

直接下载
单次下载
3.88元/次
微信支付
免费下载
公众号:G89442055复制
复制微信公众,搜索即可关注!
关注微信公众号获取验证码
欢迎使用微信支付
扫一扫支付
金额:
常见问题

请登录之后再下载!

下载中心

您的账号注册成功!密码为:123456,当前为默认信息,请及时修改

下载文件立即修改

帮助中心

如何获取自己的订单号?

打开微信,找到微信支付,找到自己的订单,就能看到自己的交易订单号了。

阅读并接受《用户协议》
注:各登录账户无关联!请仅用一种方式登录。


用户注册协议

一、 本网站运用开源的网站程序平台,通过国际互联网络等手段为会员或游客提供程序代码或者文章信息等服务。本网站有权在必要时修改服务条款,服务条款一旦发生变动,将会在重要页面上提示修改内容或通过其他形式告知会员。如果会员不同意所改动的内容,可以主动取消获得的网络服务。如果会员继续享用网络服务,则视为接受服务条款的变动。网站保留随时修改或中断服务而不需知照会员的权利。本站行使修改或中断服务的权利,不需对会员或第三方负责。

关闭